https://www.costelloforbaltimore.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/NEW-LOGO.png 0 0 Eric Costello https://www.costelloforbaltimore.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/NEW-LOGO.png Eric Costello2021-01-21 21:08:122021-02-02 05:23:41Mayor Scott's Jan 22 Executive Order
The new Executive Order from Mayor Brandon M. Scott is effective Friday, Jan 22 at 6am.
- Executive Order: Signed Executive Order – 2021.01.22
- Guidance From Health Department: Health Department Guidance – 2021.01.22
- Guidance From Liquor Board: BLLC – General Guidance Document – Updated Permissions + Restrictions – 2-1-2021
- Logs: Restaurant Contact Tracing Logs
- Restaurants / bars / breweries are permitted to reopen indoor dining at 25% and outdoor dining at 50% capacity. Sign-in / sign-out sheets will be required to assist with COVID-19 contact tracing efforts (similar to what Anne Arundel County is doing). There will be a one-hour time limit for patrons to encourage people to be mindful of how much time they are spending unmasked.
- Fitness classes permitted to resume with 10 or less participants with masks required.
- All indoor recreation sites permitted to reopen at 25% capacity with the exception of adult entertainment, hookah lounges, and cigar lounges. Hookah lounges and cigar lounges can continue retail but on-site consumption is prohibited.
- Streaming of live entertainment / performance is now permitted.