https://www.costelloforbaltimore.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/NEW-LOGO.png 0 0 Eric Costello https://www.costelloforbaltimore.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/NEW-LOGO.png Eric Costello2021-02-20 00:57:112021-02-20 00:57:11Mayor Scott’s February 22 Executive Order
The new Executive Order from Mayor Brandon M. Scott is effective Monday, Feb 22 at 6am.
- Signed Executive Order: Executive Order – 2021.02.22
- Guidance From Health Department: Health Department Guidance – 2021.02.22
- Guidance From Liquor Board: Liquor Board Guidance – 2021.02.22
- Restaurant Contact Tracing Logs: Restaurant Contact Tracing Logs
- Indoor Gatherings cap of 10 people lifted – must adhere to occupancy limitations of space
- Outdoor Gatherings cap of 25 people lifted – must adhere to occupancy limitations of space
- Restaurants, bars, and breweries – one-hour max for patrons lifted
- Restaurants, bars, and breweries – indoor capacity remains at 25% of maximum occupancy
- Restaurants, bars, and breweries – outdoor capacity still at 50% of maximum occupancy
- Restaurants, bars, and breweries – Sign in sheets still required for contact tracing efforts
- Fitness classes – limited to 25% or 10 total persons, whichever is higher
- Live performances – permitted, performers must wear masks
- Organized amateur sports – outdoor – are permitted
- Organized amateur sports – indoor – are permitted at 25% occupancy, no more than 50 total persons in attendance
- Organized amateur sports – Tournaments and organized amateur sports events with teams from outside the State of Maryland are prohibited.
- Organized amateur sports – Face coverings should be worn by all participants engaged in the field of play and everyone present.
- Adult entertainment – prohibited
- Hookah lounges – prohibited except retail
- Cigar lounges – prohibited except retail