Mayor Young’s update Executive Order dated Aug 07, 2020: Partial Reopening of Restaurants and Bars for Indoor Dining and Restricting Outdoor Dining and Gatherings: EO 8-7-2020
Mayor Young’s updated executive order includes the following:
- Indoor dining: Restaurant dining rooms must close at 10:00 p.m. A restaurant’s kitchen is permitted to remain open past 10:00 p.m. to serve carryout and for outdoor dining only.
- Indoor and outdoor gatherings: Capped at 25 people.
- Indoor gatherings at event venues: capped at 25 people or 25% occupancy, whichever is lower. If the venue has multiple event spaces, the 25 person/25% occupancy limit applies separately to each space within the venue, as long as the collective occupancy does not exceed 25% of the venue.
- Religious facilities: Capped at 25% of occupancy only.
- Retail establishments and malls: Capped at 25% of occupancy only.
- Indoor Recreation Establishments: Capped at 25% of occupancy only.
Guidance from the Health Department on this Executive Order: Guidance on Executive Order 8-7-20